Blue Yeti NANO Mic Driver Download
This Blue Yeti NANO is a Mic that can provide clearer sound with high quality for you to use at work. This Yeti Nano has a very clear voice for you to stream every day with more complete features, this Yeti NANO Mic can use for podcasts, YouTube videos, or streaming. This is the best Mic you should have, from a very nice design and blue color that makes this Mic look more Elegant.
In addition, this Yeti NANO Mic can help you to play games with clearer sound and complete aspects, this Mic is supported by Headphone Impedance >16 ohms and Frequency Response 15Hz – 22kHz, This Mic is also equipped with a Microphone Sensitivity of 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz) and SPL Max 120dB. In addition, this mouse type is also equipped with 20Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Mic Blue type drivers.
Yeti NANO Mic Specifications
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- Capsules: 2 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (mic w/stand): L: 4.29” (10.9cm) W: 3.78” (9.6cm) H: 8.31” (21.1cm)
- Weight: 1.39lbs (0.63 kg)
- Impedance: >16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 58mWrms per channel (R Load = 16 ohms)
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
Yeti NANO Mic OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, and Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download the Setup Guide.
Thank you for downloading the driver on our website.
The download also Related Articles:
We have experience in the field of installing computer device drivers for more than 10 years, We have experience in this industry and We will review all computer devices that we have posted on this website. We are always happy to help with your needs.