Logitech G432 7.1 Gaming Headset Driver Download
Logite – This Logitech G432 7.1 is a very comfortable Gaming Headset for you to use and a headband made to keep pressure off your ears. In terms of the design of this Gaming Headset is very good, the Logitech G432 7.1 Gaming Headset has a volume wheel mounted on the ear-cup. This is the best Gaming Headset you should have, from a very nice design and black color that makes this Gaming Headset look more elegant.
In addition, the Logitech G432 7.1 Gaming Headset has a 39 Ohms (passive), 5k Ohms (active) Impedance, gaming headset that you can use for your PC, PlayStation 4, or Nintendo Switch connected via USB DAC, this mouse also comes with a USB receiver. In addition, the Headphones section has a frequency response of 20 Hz-20 kHz and the Microphone has a frequency response of 100 Hz–20 kHz, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Gaming Headset type drivers.
Logitech G432 7.1 Gaming Headset Specifications
- Type: G432 7.1.
- Driver: 50 mm.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz.
- Impedance: 39 Ohms (passive), 5k Ohms (active).
- Sensitivity: 107 +/-3dB.
- Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional).
- Size: 6 mm.
- Frequency response: 100 Hz–20 kHz.
- USB 2.0 port or higher for PCs, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4; 3.5 mm audio port for console or mobile devices.
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0 enabled on Windows PC via USB connection and Logitech G HUB software.
- Height: 6.77 in (172 mm)
- Width: 3.22 in (81.7 mm)
- Depth: 7.17 in (182 mm)
- Weight: (w/o cable): 9.88 oz (280 g)
- Cable Length: 6.5 ft (2 m)
Logitech G432 7.1 Headset OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download Setup Guide (PDF).