Logitech H111 Headset Driver Download
Logite – This Logitech H111 is a 3.5mm multi-device Headset and has excellent sound to use. In terms of the design of this Headset is very good, Logitech H111 Headset has a Two Way Microphone Type. This is the best headset you should have, from a very nice design and black color that makes this Headset look more elegant.
In addition, the Logitech H111 Headset has 32 Ohms Sensitivity And Sensitivity (headphones) 100 dB +/-3 dB, Already supported with a flexible Microphone that can be positioned for better sound capture and can reduce noise from the outside. In addition, this type of Headset is also equipped with a Frequency Response (Microphone) of 100 Hz – 16 KHz, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Headset type drivers.
Logitech H111 Headset Specifications
- Type: H111 Headset
- Microphone Type: Bi-directional
- Sensitivity (headphone): 32 Ohms
- (headphone): 100 dB +/-3 dB
- Sensitivity (microphone): -58 dBV/µBar, -38 dBV/Pa +/- 4 dB
- Frequency response (Headset): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100 Hz – 16 KHz
- System Requirements: Windows®, macOS®, or Chrome OS™ and popular calling platforms. Certified Works With Chromebook™.
- Single 3.5 mm jack
- Dimentions: Height: 6.38 in, Width: 5.67 in, Depth: 1.81 in, Weight: 2.61 oz (0.074 Kg). Cable length: 7.71 ft (2.35 m).
Logitech H111 STEREO OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.