Logitech H151 Stereo Headset Driver Download
Logite – This Logitech H151 Stereo is a multi-device Headset with inline controls and is very good to use. In terms of the design of this Headset is very good, Logitech H151 Stereo Headset has a Two Way Microphone Type. This is the best headset you should have, from a very nice design and black color that makes this Headset look more elegant.
In addition, the Logitech H151 Stereo Headset has 22 Ohms Input Impedance and full stereo sound for sharp voice and video calls, obviously, music, games, and more, Headsets have Sensitivity (headphones/microphone): 122 dB+/-3 dB – 44 dBV/Pa +/- 2.5 dB, In-line controls on headset cables can be easier to adjust the volume or mute calls without interruption, We have provided download links below this article and we will provide all Logitech Headset type drivers.
Logitech H151 Stereo Headset Specifications
- Type: H151 Stereo Headset
- Microphone Type: Bi-directional
- Input Impedance: 22 Ohms
- Sensitivity (headphone): 122 dB +/-3 dB
- Sensitivity (microphone): -44 dBV/Pa +/- 2.5 dB
- Frequency response (Headset): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100 Hz – 6.5 KHz
- System Requirements: Windows®, macOS®, or Chrome OS™ and popular calling platforms. – Single 3.5 mm jack.
- Dimentions: Height: 7.87 in, Width: 9.65 in, Depth: 2.56 in, Weight: 2.82 oz (0.08 Kg) – Cable length: 5.91 ft (1.8 m).
Logitech H151 Headset OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download Setup Guide (PDF): Manual Setup.