Logitech H540 USB Headset Driver Download
Logite – This Logitech H540 USB is a Headset that’s already supported with High definition voice control and on-ear and USB provide easy plug-and-play operation. In terms of the design of this Headset is very good, Logitech H540 USB Headset has a Two Way Microphone Type. This is the best headset you should have, from a very nice design and black color that makes this Headset look more elegant.
In addition, the Logitech H540 USB Headset has a very comfortable and customizable design and Soft, 20 Ohms Input Impedance supported Headset, the Headset also comes with Sensitivity (headphones/microphone): 115 dB +/-3 dB – 42 dBV/Pa +/- 3 dB. In addition, this type of Headset can Minimize unwanted background noise for clear conversations, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Headset type drivers.
Logitech H540 USB Headset Specifications
- Type: H540 USB Headset.
- Microphone Type: Bi-directional.
- Input Impedance: 20 Ohms.
- Sensitivity (headphone): 115 dB +/-3 dB.
- Sensitivity (microphone): -42 dBV/Pa +/- 3 dB.
- Frequency response (Headset): 20 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100 Hz – 16 KHz.
- System Requirements: Windows®, macOS®, or Chrome OS™ and popular calling platforms. Certified Works With Chromebook™ – USB port.
- Dimentions: Height: 7.09 in, Width: 8.46 in, Depth: 3.07 in, Weight: 4.23 oz (0.12 Kg. Cable length: 5.91 ft (1.8 m).
Logitech H540 Headset OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download Software Version: 1.2.95a – OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10. File Size: 1.52 MB.