Logitech Harmony Companion Driver Download
Logite – Logitech Harmony Companion is a Remote Control that is equipped with Wi-Fi and WEP 802.11g/n. In terms of remote control, the design is very good, Logitech Harmony Companion has an iOS or Android device capable of Smart Bluetooth technology. This is the best Remote Control you should have, from a very nice design and black color that makes this Remote Control look more elegant.
In addition, this Logitech Harmony Companion can be used for all home remote controls, hubs, and applications, Remote Control supported Supported mobile devices are required for the setup and control of some home automation devices, this Remote Control can you hide cables and receivers and control everything from behind cabinets and closed doors, We have provided download links below this article and we will provide all Logitech Remote Control type drivers.
Logitech Harmony Companion Specifications
Type: Harmony Companion
- Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES, and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
For mobile setup and control
- Harmony App: Download from the App Store® or Google Play™.
- iOS: iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini™, iPod touch® (5th generation or later)
- a device with iOS 8.0 or later.
- Android: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.2 or later.
- Bluetooth Smart technology-enabled iOS or Android device.
- A supported mobile device is required for the setup and control of some home automation devices.
- Height: 7.25 in (18.41 cm)
- Width: 0.21 in (5.41 mm)
- Depth: 0.81 in (2.06 cm)
- Weight: 4.20 oz (119.07 g)
- Height: 4.13 in (10.48 cm)
- Width: 5.04 in (12.8 cm)
- Depth: 1.00 in (2.54 cm)
- Weight: 3.90 oz (110.56 g)
Logitech Harmony Companion OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.