Logitech Harmony Hub Driver Download
Logite – Logitech Harmony Hub is a remote control that is already supported with Wi-Fi internet access – Supports 802.11g/n WEP encryption, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES, and 64/128-bit. In terms of the design of this remote control is very good, Logitech Harmony Hub has an iOS or Android device capable of Bluetooth Smart technology. This is the best remote control you should have, from a very nice design and black color that makes this Remote control look more elegant.
In addition, Logitech Harmony Hub can Use the enabled backlit controls to find the right buttons at any time, even in the dark, before using this remote control you can perform software downloads and the initial settings are required, this remote control makes it easier for you to change channels, adjust the volume and will be faster. In addition, this type of Remote control is also equipped with a bright 2.4″ touch screen, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Remote control type drivers.
Logitech Harmony Hub Specifications
- Type: Harmony Hub
- Internet access: Wi-Fi – Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES, and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
For mobile setup and control
- Harmony App: Download from the App Store® or Google Play™.
- iOS: iPhone 4S® or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini™, iPod touch® (5th generation or later) device with iOS 8.0 or later.
- Android: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.2 or later.
- Bluetooth Smart technology-enabled iOS or Android device.
- A supported mobile device is required for the setup and control of some home automation devices.
For online setup
- Windows® PC: Windows10, Windows 8 or Windows 7
- macOS® computer: macOS X 10.7 – 10.14
- The software download and initial set-up required.
- Wireless and IR range may vary due to environmental conditions.
- Supported devices and brands are subject to change without notice.
- Height: 5.04 in (12.8 cm).
- Width: 4.13 in (10.48 cm).
- Depth: 1.00 in (2.54 cm).
- Weight: 3.90 oz (110.56 g).
Logitech Hub OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.