Logitech MX Keys for Mac Driver Download
Logite – Logitech MX Keys is a keyboard that has advanced features and is durable for working use. In terms of keyboard design, it’s great, this Logitech has a dual-connectivity USB receiver or low-energy Bluetooth. This is the best keyboard you should have, from a very nice design and grey color that makes this keyboard look more elegant.
In addition, this Logitech MX Keys has easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them. This keyboard is supported by a Wireless range of 10 meters, a hand proximity sensor that turns on the backlight. In addition, this MX Keys keyboard is already equipped with USB-C Recharge and a Full charge lasts 10 days, We have provided the download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Keyboard type drivers.
Logitech MX Keys Specifications
- Type: MX Keys for Mac.
- Dual connectivity: USB receiver or Bluetooth low energy.
- Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them.
- 10 meters wireless range.
- Hand proximity sensors that turn the backlighting on.
- Ambient light sensors that adjust backlighting brightness.
- USB-C rechargeable. A full charge lasts 10 days – or 5 months with backlighting off.
- On/Off power switch.
- Caps Lock and Battery indicator lights.
- Required: Bluetooth Low Energy – macOS 10.15 or later, iPad 13.1 or later, iOS: iPhone 4S® or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later).
- USB Receiver: Required: available USB port – macOS® 10.15 or later.
- Dimentions: Height: 0.81 in, Width: 16.94 in, Depth: 5.18 in,Weight: 28.57 oz (810 g).
MX Keys OPERATING SYSTEM:
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download Logitech Options – Windows 7, Windows 10. File Size: 204 MB.
Download Logitech Options – Software Version: 9.50.122 – macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12.0.