Logitech MX Keys Keyboard Driver Download
Logite – Logitech MX Keys is a keyboard named The Master Series by Logitech and the best keyboard. this Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless has a dual connectivity USB receiver and Bluetooth, This keyboard is perfect for working use so you type faster, This is a very thin keyboard produced by Logitech, from a very nice design and black color that makes this keyboard look more elegant.
Logitech MX Keys Keyboard has easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices, the keyboard is supported a Wireless range of 10 meters, this keyboard also comes with Backlighting. In addition, this type of keyboard has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the backlight and the Caps Lock and Battery indicator lights, We have provided a download link under the article and we will provide all Logitech keyboards type drivers.
Logitech MX Keys Keyboard Specifications
- Type: MX Keys Advanced Wireless.
- Dual connectivity: USB receiver or Bluetooth low energy technology.
- Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them.
- 10 meters wireless range.
- Requirements: Internet connection for software download, Logitech Options software on macOS and Windows.
- backlighting on.
- Ambient light sensors that adjust backlighting brightness.
- Caps Lock and Battery indicator lights.
- Compatible with Logitech Flow enabled mouse.
- Dimentions: Height: 5.18 in, Width: 16.94 in, Depth: 0.81 in, Weight: 28.57 oz (810 g).
- USB Receiver: Height: 0.72 in, Width: 0.57 in, Depth: 0.26 in (6.6 mm).
- Palm rest: Height: 2.52 in, Width: 16.54 in, Depth: 0.31 in (8 mm).
Logitech MX Keys OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download Logitech Options Software Version: 9.20.374 – Windows 10.
Download Logitech Options – Software Version: 9.50.122 – macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12.0.