Logitech UE 6000 Headset Driver Download
Logite – Logitech UE 6000 is a headset that is suitable for all consumers with excellent sound and microphone support, the headset also has an Over-the-head and On-ear Headband Design, the Logitech UE 6000 headset is not supported with Noise Canceling, this is the best headset you should have, from the excellent design and black color that makes this headset look more elegant.
In addition, Logitech UE 6000 Headset has Indicator Light Power (LED) and Active Noice Cancellation (ANC) On /Off, Headset supported 100 Hz to 10 kHz Frequency Response and Input Sensitivity -42 dBV/Pa dB, This headset also comes with Removable Battery Details and Alkaline Battery Type, this type of Headset is also equipped with a 3.5mm Connection Type (cable), We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Headset type drivers.
Logitech UE 6000 Headset Specifications
- Type: UE 6000
- Device Type: Stereo
- Connection Type: 3.5mm (corded)
- Headband Design: Over-the-head, On-ear
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms; 1K Ohms (with active noise cancellation enabled)
- Indicator Lights (LED): Power, Active Noice Cancellation (ANC) On/Off
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Inline Audio Controls: Play/Pause, Volume control, Multi-function, Call Answer/End
- Earcup Audio Controls: Power On/Off, Active Noice Cancellation (ANC) On/Off
- Battery Details: Removable, Replaceable, Size: AAA, Quantity: 2, Type: Alkaline
- Cable Length: 4.3 feet or 1.3 meters
- Microphone: Yes
- Microphone Type: Inline
- Connection Type: 3.5mm
- Noise Canceling: No
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 10 kHz
Input Sensitivity: -42 dB V/Pa dB
Logitech UE 6000 OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
For Setup Guide (PDF)
Download Getting Started Guide (PDF).