Logitech UE Mobile Boombox Speaker Driver Download
Logite – Logitech UE Mobile Boombox is a speaker that can be used for smartphones to have better sound. We Will also provide a driver link for you to download so as to help you solve all problems with this speaker, Logitech UE Mobile Boombox has a Built-in Type Microphone and Noise-Canceling. This is the best Speaker you should have, from the excellent design and black color that makes this Speaker look more elegant. We Mobile Boombox already has On/Off Power Audio Control, Volume Control, and Bluetooth Connection that make it easy for you to use this device.
In addition, Logitech UE Mobile Boombox has a Frequency Response of 200 Hz to 3.4 kHz and Input Sensitivity of -30.0 dB, Speakers supported 4-hour Battery Life Recharge Time and release time of up to 10 hours, this Speaker is also equipped with a USB Connection Type (Input Audio). this type of Speaker is also equipped with a Cable Length (Power / Charging) of 2 feet or 0.6 meters, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech speaker type drivers. We will always update articles about Logitech and software that you can download, keep visiting this website to get everything you want.
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox Speaker Specifications
- Type: UE Mobile Boombox
- Microphone Type: Built-in
- Noise Canceling: Yes
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz to 3.4 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: -30.0 dB
- Battery Life: Recharge time: 4 hours (estimated)
- Discharge time: Up to 10 hours
- Power Adapter: Yes (5V, 1A)
- Cable Length (Power/Charging): 2 feet or 0.6 meters
- Microphone: Yes
- Speaker Type: 2.0 Speakers
- Connection Type (Audio Input): USB for charging only, Analog stereo (3.5 mm), Bluetooth
- Audio Output: None
- Power Rating (RMS): 2.5 Watts
- Input Impedance: 7.5K Ohm
- Audio Controls: Power On/Off, Volume control, Bluetooth Connect
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download Getting Started Guide (PDF).