Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vi Noise Headset Driver Download
Logite – Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vi Noise is a more comfortable headset when you use it anywhere with better sound quality. This headset has a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) analog stereo input source, Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vi Noise Headset has no supported indicator lights (LEDs). This is the best headset you should have, from the excellent design and black color that makes this headset look more elegant.
In addition, the Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vi Noise Headset has a cable length of 1220 mm (48.03 inches) and a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) female input source analog stereo jack, Headset supported 20 Hz – 17 kHz Frequency Response and Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) 26 dB Noise Isolation, this headset also comes with Audio Control In line with Track control, volume control, and Mute. In addition, this type of headset is also equipped with a Connection Type Male 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) analog stereo connector, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Headset types drivers.
Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vi Noise Specifications
- Type: 500vi
- Connection Type: Male 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) analog stereo connector
- Microphone: Yes
- Audio Controls: In-line with Track control, Volume control, and Mute
- Maximum SPL: 105 dB SPL/mW, 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 17 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 26 dB Noise Isolation
- Input Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Color-coded: No
- Indicator Lights (LED): N/A
- Cable Length: 1220 mm (48.03 inches)
- Input Source: Female 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) analog stereo jack
Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vi Noise OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
For Setup Guide (PDF)
Download Getting Started Guide (PDF).