Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vm Noise Headset Driver Download
Logite – Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vm Noise is a more premium headset to accompany you to work while listening to music. The headset is supported by Inline Type Microphone and Microphone, Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vm Noise This headset has Noise Isolation of -26dB and Sensitivity of -58dB SPL, 1kHz. This is the best headset you should have, from the excellent design and black color that makes this headset look more elegant.
In addition, Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vm Noise Headset has Inline Audio Control Control Control, Multi-function and Pause/Play Multi-function Buttons, Call/End Answers making it easier for you to use this Headset, this 500vm also has a Frequency Response of 20Hz-20kHz and Input Impedance of 16ohms, 1kHz, This headset is also equipped with Noise Isolation -26dB, this type of Headset is also equipped with Stereo + Mic (Tilted) Connection Type, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Headset type drivers.
Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vm Noise Specifications
- Type: 500vm
- Earphone Type: Stereo
- Earphone Design: In-ear (straight down)
- Connection Type: Stereo + Mic (Angled)
- Driver Type: Single diaphragm
- Color-Coded (Left / Right): No
- Left / Right Letter Indication: Yes
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Sensitivity: -58dB SPL, 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Input Impedance: 16ohms, 1kHz
- Inline Audio Controls: Volume control, Multi-function
- Multi-function Button: Pause/Play, Call Answer/End
- Cable Length: 3.77 feet or 1.15 meters
- Weight: 12.5 grams or 0.45 ounces
- Microphone: Yes
- Microphone Type: Inline
- Noise Canceling: No
- Frequency Response: 200Hz-10kHz
- Input Sensitivity: -58dBV/Pa
Logitech Ultimate Ears 500vm Noise OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
For Setup Guide (PDF)
Download Getting Started Guide (PDF).