Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise Headset Manuals Driver
Logite – Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise is a headset that can make consumers more comfortable to hear music with a very good sound. This headset is not supported with Indicator Lights (LEDs), Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise Headset can be used for iPod, iPhone, and MP3. This is the best headset you should have, with a very nice design and a very good color.
In addition, Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise Headset has a Female Input Source of 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) analog stereo jack, Headset supported Maximum SPL 115 dB SPL/mW, 1 kHz and Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz, This headset also comes with a cable length of 1150 mm (45.28 inches). In addition, this type of headset is also equipped with a Connection Type Male 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) analog stereo connector, has Audio Control In line with Track control, volume control, and Mute. We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Headset type drivers.
Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise Specifications
- Type: Ears 600vi
- Device Type: Headset
- Connection Type: Male 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) analog stereo connector
- Microphone: Yes
- Audio Controls: In-line with Track control, Volume control, and Mute
- Maximum SPL: 115 dB SPL/mW, 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 26 dB Noise Isolation
- Input Impedance: 13 Ohms
- Color-coded: Yes
- Indicator Lights (LED): N/A
- Cable Length: 1150 mm (45.28 inches)
- Remote: N/A
- Output Source: N/A
- Input Source: Female 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) analog stereo jack
Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
For Setup Guide (PDF)
Download Getting Started Guide (PDF).