Logitech Z200 Multimedia Speakers Driver Download
Logite – Logitech Z200 Multimedia is a Speaker that makes you more comfortable to hear music that has a good sound. These speakers have Type 2.0 Speakers and Analog Stereo (3.5mm) Connection Type (Input Audio), Logitech Z200 Multimedia Speakers have Audio Output Headphones. These are the best Speakers you should have, from the excellent design and black color that make these Speakers look more elegant.
In addition, Logitech Z200 Multimedia Speakers have a Power Rating of RMS 5 Watt and Sound Pressure Level SPL Max 88dB, These Speakers are supported by a Frequency Response of 80 Hz to 20 kHz, these Speakers are also equipped with Audio Controls (Speakers) Volume + Power, Tone. In addition, this type of Speaker is also equipped with a Power Indicator Lamp (LED) and Cable Length (Speaker) of 3.5mm aux 4 feet or 1.2 meters, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Speakers type drivers.
Logitech Z200 Multimedia Speakers Specifications
- Type: Z200
- Speaker Type: 2.0 speakers
- Connection Type (Audio Input): Analog stereo (3.5mm)
- Audio Output: Headphone
- Power Rating (RMS): 5 Watts
- Driver Size: 2.5 inches
- Hardware Decoding (Effects): None
- Digital Formats: None
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL Max): >88dB
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): Not available
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohm
- Audio Controls (Control Pod): Not applicable
- Audio Controls (Speaker): Volume + Power, Tone
- Clock: Not applicable
- Indicator Lights (LED): Power
- Cable Length (Speakers): 3.5mm aux: 4 feet or 1.2 meters
- Speaker-to-speaker: 6 feet or 1.8 meters
- Power Adapter: Yes (100-240V, 5V/1.5A)
- Cable Length (Power/Charging): 6 feet or 1.8 meters
- Remote: No
- Dimentions & Weight: Width 86 mm (3.4 inch), Depth/Length 116 mm (4.6 inch), Height 232 mm (9.1 inch), Weight 999 g (35.2 ounce).
Logitech Z200 Multimedia Speakers OPERATING SYSTEM:
an operating system is Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download User’s Guide (PDF).