Logitech Zone 750 Headset Driver Download
Logite – Logitech Zone 750 is a premium headset to use to work with excellent quality. This headset is supported with Passive noise cancellation and a flip-to-mute microphone, Logitech Zone 750 Headset features an Omnidirectional secondary mic and 100-8kHz frequency response. This is the best headset you should have, from the excellent design and black color that makes this headset look more elegant.
In addition, Logitech Zone 750 Headset can control sidetones that can adjust the volume of sound, if using this headset can make you more focused to work and comfortable, Headset is already supported with buttons that are volume, mute, answer, end, and reject calls. In addition, this type of Headset is also equipped with a frequency response (music mode) of 20-16KHz, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Logitech Headset type drivers.
Logitech Zone 750 Headset Specifications
- Type: 750
- Frequency response (music mode): 20-16KHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB±3dB at 1000Hz @30mW,1cm
- Driver size: 40 (mm)
- Driver impedance: 32 Ohms
- Main Mic: -48d BV/Pa
- Secondary Mic: -40d BV/Pa
- Main Mic: Uni-directional
- Secondary Mic: Omni-directional
- Frequency response: 100-8kHz
- Height: 7.08 in (179.73 mm)
- Width: 6.53 in (165.93 mm)
- Depth: 2.63 in (66.77 mm)
- Weight: .211 kg
- Height: 2.59 in (65.84 mm)
- Width: 2.59 in (65.84 mm)
- Depth: 0.74 in (18.75 mm)
Logitech Zone 750 OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download Setup Guide (PDF).
For Logi Tune
Download Logi Tune – Software Version: 2.200.265. File Size: 128 MB.
Download Logi Tune – Software Version: 2.200.265 – macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14.