Razer BlackShark V2 CouRageJD Edition Driver Download
This Razer BlackShark V2 is a very high-quality headset for you to use in the long term and for better sound-playing games. This headset has a very good design and is more modern, this Razer BlackShark V2 has high, medium, and low audio frequencies to produce treble a richer one, a brighter sound, and a strong bass. This is the best Headset you should have, from a very nice design and a blue color that makes this Headset look more elegant.
In addition, the Razer BlackShark V2 has On-earcup VOLUME CONTROL and Volume Up/Down, the headset is equipped with a 50 mm Razer Triforce Titanium Driver and a Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic With USB Sound Card, the headset is also equipped with a 100 Hz – 10 kHz MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE and a MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY (@1KHZ) of -42 dB V/Pa, 1 kHz. In addition, this type of headset is also equipped with a FREQUENCY RESPONSE of 12 Hz – 28 kHz, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Razer headset-type drivers.
Razer BlackShark V2 CouRageJD Edition Specifications
- Type: BlackShark V2 CouRageJD Edition
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- IMPEDANCE: 32 Ω (1 kHz)
- SENSITIVITY: 100 dB SPL/mW, 1 kHz
- DRIVER SIZE – DIAMETERS (MM): 50 mm
- DRIVER TYPE: Razer™ TriForce Titanium
- EARCUPS: Breathable memory foam cushions
- INNER EARCUP DIAMETER: 2.56″ x 1.57″ – 65 mm x 40 mm
- EARPADS MATERIAL: Ultra-soft FlowKnit memory foam
- NOISE CANCELLING: Advanced passive noise cancellation
- CONNECTION TYPE: Analog 3.5mm with USB sound card
- CABLE LENGTH: 1.8 m / 5.91 ft.
- APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 0.6 lbs / 262 g
- MICROPHONE STYLE: Razer™ HyperClear Cardioid Mic
- PICK-UP PATTERN: Unidirectional
- MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY (@1KHZ): -42 dB V/Pa, 1 kHz
- VIRTUAL SURROUND ENCODING: THX Spatial Audio
- VOLUME CONTROL: On-earcup: Volume Up/ Down
- OTHER CONTROLS: On-earcup controls – Mic mute on/off toggle
Razer BlackShark V2 CouRageJD Edition OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, and Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download the User Guide (English).
For Firmware v0011 r1
Download Firmware update v1.03.00.049_r1.
Thank you for downloading the driver on our website.
The download also Related Articles:
We have experience in the field of installing computer device drivers for more than 10 years, We have experience in this industry and We will review all computer devices that we have posted on this website. We are always happy to help with your needs.