Razer Hammerhead hyperspeed Driver Download
This Razer Hammerhead hyperspeed is a headset that you can use to play games with very clear and good sound. The headset has Active Noise Cancellation that detects, this hyperspeed Razer Hammerhead has voice communication now clearer than ever. This is the best Headset you should have, from a very nice design and a white color that makes this Headset look more elegant.
In addition, the Razer Hammerhead hyperspeed has Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) Technology and Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, the headset is supported with SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO MICROPHONE OF 64 dB AND SENSITIVITY (@1KHZ) OF -26 dBFS, The headset also comes with a Bluetooth 5.2 CONNECTOR. In addition, this type of headset is also equipped with 20 Hz – 20 kHz FREQUENCY RESPONSE HEADPHONES and 91 dB SENSITIVITY, We have provided a download link below this article and we will provide all Razer headset-type drivers.
Razer Hammerhead hyperspeed Specifications
- Type: Hammerhead hyperspeed
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- IMPEDANCE: 16 Ω
- SENSITIVITY: 91 dB @ 1mW / 1 kHz
- INPUT POWER: 5 mW (max input)
- DRIVERS: 10 mm
- CONNECTOR: Bluetooth 5.2
- CABLE LENGTH: 0.5 m Type C charging cable
- WEIGHT: 53 g
- PICK-UP PATTERN: Omnidirectional
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 64 dB
- SENSITIVITY (@1KHZ): -26 dBFS
- LIGHTING OFF / ANC OFF: Up to 32.5 hours: 6.5 hours on earbuds + 26 hours from the case (4 recharges of earbuds)
- Tested with the iOS device at 50% volume.
Razer Hammerhead hyperspeed OPERATING SYSTEM:
The operating systems used are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.5 or later, and Chrome OS™ – Linux Kernel 2.6+.
Download the User Guide (English).
Thank you for downloading the driver on our website.
The download also Related Articles:
We have experience in the field of installing computer device drivers for more than 10 years, We have experience in this industry and We will review all computer devices that we have posted on this website. We are always happy to help with your needs.